Is executive coaching for me?
Do I want improve my personal performance and that of the team whilst keeping the child in me alive and kicking?
- If you answered yes, then Executive coaching may be for you.
- Take a cold hard look at what you want to achieve, or what you want your team to achieve and assess how you are performing against those objectives
- Understand who you are, how you work, your strengths and those potential ‘blind spots’
- Use the neuroscience of EQ to further enhance your own self-awareness, whilst ensuring that they can be converted into business benefits
- Identify what you want to achieve (vision) and support you in creating and executing actions to achieve your vision
- Provide you with time to reflect, adapt and improve
- Improvements begin with I….
- Are your potential blind spots holding you back and potentially affecting your team or further professional development you are seeking?
- How often do you connect with your unique inner child to help you and your team have fun and achieve the objectives?
- Remember your child-like curiosity? Is that still prevalent? If not – how can you bring it back?
how I would work with you?
My style comes from a place of honesty and transparency.
I will listen to you and support you in building better relationships with employees, clients and suppliers. All three elements are vital to creating a long term sustainable business.
I am both practical and intuitive and I believe both aspects help businesses to grow.
My objective is to help you get really clear on what you are doing and become focused on what motivates you to achieve your goals.
I will also keep you accountable to what you have committed to do and I will share with you tools that can help you for the long term.
This process will vary on what support you want from me. For some, it’s a case of getting over a specific hurdle, others want ongoing support.
I recommend business clients commit to an initial 6 months to ensure they get the maximum from their investment.
During this time, I ‘expect’ you to make many times your investment in Enapay. This means increasing your turnover, improving your profit margins and for you and your team to become more effective and efficient.
Complete our form below for costs information