Some new connections over recent days have provided lots of useful hints and tips that are worthy of sharing.
Success means different things to different people, and often for a variety of reasons:
- where we are vs. where we are against our ambitions / dreams
- our personal growth path and awareness levels
- our own history / experiences
- expectations from family / friends / colleagues / our own inner voices!
- Fill in your own __________________________________________________________
Success can also come in a variety of forms:
- Getting through the day with only positive comments / words to say about others (practice this – you might find you’re a bit quiet for a few days!)
- Combating self-criticism for a day – getting through the day with only positive comments to say about yourself
- Making decisions about things that have been hanging over you, or you’ve been worrying about for some time
- Winning a sporting event / activity
- Saying No to someone or something when you don’t like saying no
- Fill in your own___________________________________________________________
Would you like to define your own success?
Download your own Define Success exercise.